- No Age Restriction
- Bill of Lading (B/L)
- Transit Letter
- Property Letter
- Certificate of Title and Registration
- Consular document (authorized)
- Certificate of Tax Payment
- Commercial / Purchase Invoice
- Certificate of Environmental Control and Pollution Certificate
Regulations for importation of vehicles
- The car should be transported in a container. The cost of a container is usually expensive, though this depends on the size and the country that you are shipping from.
- The process for the customs department assigning a value to your vehicle can be long, so it may be some time before you are actually able to pay the charges and get customs clearance for your vehicle.
- The recipient must have the legal right to live in the country. In order to get items through customs you will need to present documentation that proves you have this right, such as your passport which should be valid and have at least six months left.