- Max. 5 Years old
- Passport showing national identification (ID)Original Bill of Lading
- Original certificate of Title
- Import Customs Declaration Form
- Original Commercial/ Purchase Invoice
Regulations for importation of vehicles
- Used vehicles into Jordan must be transported to the Zarqa Free Zone in order to be tested by the Bureau to determine its eligibility to enter the country as per specifications of the Jordanian Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
- Vehicles must pass the test, after which an approval from the Interpol will be obtained.
- Duties will be paid based on the assessed value of the car by the customs dept. and then registration of the vehicle at the free zone can be arranged and car can be released.